A part-time student studying at SIM
And my student creed shall be:
Student Creed
1. I will develop myself in a positive manner I deem fit and
to avoid anything that would affect my sleep.
2. I will develop self-discipline to maintain my 6 hours of sleep
in order to bring out the best in myself.
3. I will use what I learn in class constructively and defensively
to help myself and my fellow friends around the system.
1. I will develop myself in a positive manner I deem fit and
to avoid anything that would affect my sleep.
2. I will develop self-discipline to maintain my 6 hours of sleep
in order to bring out the best in myself.
3. I will use what I learn in class constructively and defensively
to help myself and my fellow friends around the system.
1 comment:
Waoh!!!! Mayb i should create one myself too! hard to stick on eh.
Post a Comment